Welcome to My Family Blog.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Disneyland

We are back from yet another AWESOME trip to Disneyland. It was so BEAUTIFUL, they have the park decked out for Christmas. Rylie had a blast. She surprised me by some of the things she has remembered from previous trips, like when we went to watch It's Tough To Be A Bug, we were walking through the winding path and she mentioned something about getting glasses to watch it. She remembered a lot. A big highlight for me was in the cowboy roundup coral they had a live Santa Clause to take pictures, the line was only 5 min. I had wanted to take Rylie to the mall for her annual picture with the jolly man so I said if she takes a good picture there will be no mall trip. 5 min later and a lot of love for Santa we saved $30 or so and we don't have to wait in the mall line. HIGH 5 FOR US. I can't wait to take her again over Christmas Eve and Day. Thanks Daddy for a fun trip. We love you so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment