Welcome to My Family Blog.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chris

On Feb 12 it will be the 5th anniversy of Chris and I first date. As the time draws nearer I reflect on how our lives have changed from my feelings of being scared to be in a relationship so soon to being married and have a family. I am so thankful I listened to the these promptings of the Spirit. I am so thankful for such a wonderful hard working husband. He seems to always be working and does whatever it takes so I can stay at home and take care of the girls while he takes care of us. He is such a good dad, our little girls love him so much. They light up anytime he is around. He just received a new calling in church, Elders Quirim secretary. He will be serving with some awesome guys and I know it with lift his spirits. Chris-E daddy you are the best!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amy - just want you to know what a blessing you have been to our family. You and Christian have accomplished much in these short years. You have 2 beautiful, talented children and you have made Christians house a home. You are a delight and I am so grateful to you for being such a wonderful wife and mother. You and Christian are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete